Associate in Science in Biotechnology
The SCF Associate in Science in Biotechnology Program is designed to prepare students for employment as technicians who will work in laboratory or industrial settings. SCF has invested heavily in this new program, bringing breakthrough technology and equipment students will see and use in real-world applications directly into the classroom. The faculty at SCF is highly experienced and always available for students inside and outside the classroom.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Contact SCF today by filling out the form above to speak with an advisor to help walk you through your decision-making process.