Associate in Science in Engineering Technology
The SCF Associate in Science in Engineering Technology degree prepares students for occupations in a multitude of areas including manufacturing, electronics, industrial design, biomedical, and other related industries.
The Associate in Science in Engineering Technology degree is a specialized degree in alternative energy and provides the student with a choice of four credit certificates of the following:
- Engineering Support Specialist
- Alternative Energy
- Digital Design and Modeling
Along with the specializations, a total of eighteen (18) hours of the engineering technical support core has been aligned with the Manufacturing Skills Standard Council’s (MSSC) industry certification.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Contact SCF today by filling out the form above to speak with an advisor to help walk you through your decision-making process.