Associate in Science in Nursing
The Associate in Science in Nursing is the perfect program for those looking to pursue a career in nursing with either no previous nursing course work or some real-world experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
Students can choose to complete either the Basic Nursing Program or the Transition Nursing Program.
Courses to be completed during the student’s tenure with SCF include but are not limited to:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- General Psychology
- Nursing Process
Our bachelor’s and associate degree nursing programs are accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC).
The Associate in Science in Nursing is a limited enrollment program. We encourage those who are thinking about applying to request more information via the form to the right to ensure a speedy application process.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
- Pass rates on certification exams for our health profession graduates exceed national and state averages
Contact SCF today by filling out the form above to speak with an advisor to help walk you through your decision-making process.