Associate in Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
The Associate in Science in Physical Therapist Assistant degree is offered in limited availability at SCF. Students leave the program qualified to work under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist.
Students are trained to perform and administer procedures in a physical therapy environment including client exercises, treatments, and reporting of client responses to the physical therapy treatment.
The SCF Associate in Science in Physical Therapist Assistant Program is officially and fully accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education of the American Physical Therapy Association.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
- Pass rates on certification exams for our health profession graduates exceed national and state averages
Contact SCF today by filling out the form above to speak with an advisor to help walk you through your decision-making process.