Associate in Science in Digital Cinema
Sign up now to begin your Associate in Science in Digital Cinema. With this degree, qualified designers, authors, journalists, media-makers, artists and communicators can manipulate the latest technology and procedures for digital media presentations. Skills learned include:
- components and construction of narrative and documentary video/film and still photography
- digital audio, video and graphic design, broadcast and new media programming
- display, sales and distribution of multimedia products.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.