Associate in Science in Construction Management Technology
The Associate in Science in Construction Management Technology Program prepares students for employment as construction project managers, project estimators, superintendents, schedulers and/or construction purchasing agents. The focus of the program is to provide students with broad transferrable skills and understanding of the construction management industry including: planning; basic principles of business, management and finance; the technical aspects of the construction industry; materials and methods; reading blueprints; estimating quantities of materials procuring materials; scheduling and working in a general construction environment.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.