Associate in Science in Criminal Justice Technology
Earn your Associate in Science in Criminal Justice Technology and develop the skills needed to pursue a career in law enforcement. Graduates of the program can expect to find career work in correctional facilities and local government agencies.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.