Associate in Science in Early Childhood Education
The Associate in Science in Early Childhood Education Program prepares students for immediate employment as child development center teachers or managers, early intervention associates, child development curriculum coordinators, infant/toddler teachers or preschool teachers. This program prepares the student to assume primary responsibility for long-range planning for the care, education and guidance of young children.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.