Associate in Science in Networking Services Technology
Sign up now to begin your Associate in Networking Services Technology. With this degree, students are prepared for careers such as specialist, PC support technician, network control operator, data communications analyst, help desk specialist, network technician, computer security specialist, network specialist, network manager, network systems analyst, network systems technician, network troubleshooter, WAN/LAN manager or systems administrator. Students learn to:
- plan, install, configure, monitor, troubleshoot and manage computer networks in a LAN/WAN environment
- apply conceptual and theoretical knowledge to the workplace utilizing technical skills.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.