Associate in Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
Earn your associate degree today and become an occupational therapy assistant. The Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Program prepares graduates to function as members of a health care team. Working under the supervision of a registered occupational therapist, the OTA assists disabled people of all ages to acquire, improve or regain independent living skills. Program graduates will be responsible for assisting with evaluations, setting treatment goals, implementing treatment plans, evaluating treatment effectiveness, maintaining client records and assisting with service management. The OTA is able to work in a variety of practice areas including, but not limited to, pediatrics, physical disabilities and mental health.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
- Pass rates on certification exams for our health profession graduates exceed national and state averages
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.