Associate in Science in Paralegal/Legal Assisting
Earn your Associate in Science in Paralegal/Legal Assisting at SCF today. This program educates students with an effective balance of legal knowledge and practical skills. It prepares students for work in the legal profession upon graduation and to sit for the National Legal Assistant Certification Exam. This program is in compliance with ABA guidelines for paralegal education by the American Association for Paralegal Education.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.