Associate in Science in Radiography
Earn your Associate in Science in Radiography today at SCF. The Radiography Program combines didactic and clinical education to prepare the graduate for a career as a radiographer. These health care professionals work in various medical settings producing radiographic images, assisting physicians during advanced radiographic procedures, determining safe exposure limits and providing appropriate patient care during procedures to produce filmless digital images.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
- Pass rates on certification exams for our health profession graduates exceed national and state averages
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.