Associate in Science in Business Administration and Management
This program provides students with a thorough foundation of fundamental business principles and practices. It is designed for students who intend to seek immediate employment in the business field, are presently employed in a business environment and want to enhance their business skills, or want to pursue a bachelor's degree. Students complete this program with the skills needed for immediate employment and the opportunity to pursue further education.
Other SCF Highlights:
- Among the top 100 associate degree producers in the nation
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Fill out the form above for more information about this degree and a complete description of the academic requirements to complete the program.