Bachelor of Applied Science in International Business and Trade
The SCF Bachelor of Applied Science in International Business and Trade provides students with the foundation for management success in a global business environment in a state where international business and trade exists on a large scale. Florida’s extensive import/export system through 14 deepwater seaports and numerous marinas along the country’s largest state coastline provides an ever-increasing number of jobs as demand increases.
Students develop skills in and understanding of:
- Financial management
- Marketing strategies
- Managing cultural diversity
- Negotiating sales and customer relationships
- International relationship management
Other SCF Highlights:
- Online courses available
- Wide variety of programs and degree types
- Cutting-edge bachelor’s degrees with courses specific to today’s workforce demands
- Low tuition and financial aid available
- Yellow Ribbon candidates welcome at our Military-Friendly School
Contact SCF today by filling out the form above to speak with an advisor to help walk you through your decision-making process.